Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 12

Before you know it this is the last blog. I have learned a lot about the digital world, I can contact, and is suitable for my study and personal life. In this class, I learn a lot of hands-on ability, also learn a lot of knowledge, I didn't I know all of these make me constantly learning, so that I bcan let own progress in the study. In the beginning of this course, I don't even know what's digital footprint, because as a international students, I have a lot of places do not understand, but let me learn in the class can't learn at ordinary times, but these can help me later life and learning software. I google my name, I saw my name about my information, anything I do in digital world and I use time to built my digital footprint after this course. Digital footprint is process in digital world.

Digital footprint can map the user protean associated states, marketers can use to identify consumer preferences, interests and needs, to provide relevant content to help customers achieve their requirements. No matter you are the governor, the mayor, the military personnel or consumer, are hard to leave digital footprint, because we are living in E-mail, SMS, blogging and social networking era. From the point of view of consumers, and their behavior left a footprint, the tracks exposed the details around their digital interactive data, including: intervention channels, equipment and operating systems, behavior, location and time.Through social media, we can see hundreds of one million people of ideas, opinions, ideas and feelings. We can see their pictures, video, and reviews, create them to engage in dialogue, can read their blogs and twitter, you can view their navigation map, listen to their repertoire list, see them even in physical space trajectory.

In addition, if these information data processing, also can leave traces, including: population and social characteristics, purchase history, life cycle phase, content preference and licensing. In an email, digital footprint by clicking on the behavior of consumer insight, make the marketing personnel to infer consumer preferences, such as a receipt signed, the registration of a specific promotion, or by browsing to a particular product or service show some interest.For mobile phones, maybe the user is a can be used to compare convenient shopping or buying behavior of the carrier of a particular device. The key question is: each of us a digital footprint. Precisely because of these interactions, marketers can be viewed on its web site, download the application, completed a questionnaire or give up to buy consumer and personal communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment