Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 11:Webcasting tools

For this week's meeting, we must understand the webcasting tools to create a podcast or video. This is my first time to contact in the form of video and audio software, I chose to use SoundCloud, create a podcast to explain my idea is the most important in the digital world every aspect of life and study.

How do creative tools, such as Muziboo, SoundCloud, RecordMP3, Garageband, Jing, and Screenr contribute to your work in building knowledge?
Webcasting tools  is the important embodiment of network multimedia transmission configuration, is also the important embodiment of online radio and television media development. For traditional radio, Internet radio is its function of supplement, the two are complementary and cooperative relations.

Advantages: The network from a radio program production to transmit digital, networked, realized in the system signal to sounds ratio is high, will not produce sounds in the processing, , which can obtain better sound quality, also can undertake stereo transmission. In the case of network speed allows, can realize multicast. Because of the way audio file is based on the packetIn the network transmission, it is easy to realize multicast, the different packets sent to the different terminals. Sound Cloud is known as the audio share in the Youtube. SoundCloud recording function allows the user to record any sounds, and then put into his players on social networking sites to share with friends, and also supports add images and location information. Application characteristics: support for audio recording. It is also support add images and location information.

How could you add this to your PLE? Will you?

I will not be webcasting tools in PLE, because in the software, I spent a lot of time to study, it is very affect my learning time, I often use my PLE should be, and can help me learn fast. But if as usual resting entertainment software. I think this is a good choice. Because of you will make a interesting video or recording. When I use Voki making, I think Voki text can be converted into language, can record yourself, the text is converted into sound no problem, but can't solve the problem of background music. The dynamic study of audio, it is can help us understand and learn faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment