Sunday, September 21, 2014

WEEK 2: PLE and Word Cloud



I learned two new software technology, before the ADED 1P32 Week 2 class, I never heard and operating the software completely, I spent an afternoon to study this, because I first contact, so I don't understand completely, but now I know how to use PLE Diagram and WordlePLE Diagram and Wordle.
 Personal Learning Environment is a loose aggregation of tools, services, and resources, it involves many elements, it can be used to build their own network "ecological" environment, is the use of the network power to a new way. PLE a definition, it is by Ron Lubensky proposed: A Personal Learning Environment is A facility for an individual to access and aggregate, the configure and file digital artifacts of their ongoing Learning experiences. I understand the PLE is not necessarily confined to the network, it reflects a kind of practical ideas is the initiative of the people on the environment, our past is always in the other person to arrange study place or condition. The posing of the conception of personal learning environment make learners autonomous design environment possible. 

To build my PLEPersonal Learning Environment, I followed the following process:
 1. Personal
2. Learning
3. Environment
4. Habits 

Personal:
I am  a third year student enrolled  Bachelor of Arts  Economics at Brock University. I want to be International makeup artist and I also want to be successful business person. I've always liked the fashion industry, so I prepared after I graduate, I will go to study make up half a year, and hope in the shortest possible time get the international make-up certificate, after accumulating more experience and then I can open your own studio. Although I now university majoring in economy, but in my spare time, I often go to understand the makeup and skin care industry. An university diploma is my parents and I have been hoping that, I also do not give up in order to realize the dream of future and university diploma.

 Learning:
In order to complete my goal, I need to learn several area. First, I need to half a year to complete the university economy course, because if I fail or rebuild curriculum, which can cause delay my graduation, also let I can as soon as possible to my other life goals. Secondto improve their language skills, because if I want to become a future international make-up artist, I need to face the people in different countries, a variety of language learning can I communicate with people from different countries. This helps to help me and guests communication. Third, I need to learn more about the country's culture, because the makeup of each country has different culture. Learning the culture of other countries is help his innovative makeup skills. Therefore, I will use Youtube, Google and Yahoo to search about this information.

Environment:
In order to let me learn successful enough, learning environment is also very important, but I will also reduce the pressure. I at ordinary times at home on your own personal learning habits, sometimes tired can use facebook, Wechat to chat, and his movies. Finally the study, the relaxation is relaxed.

Habits
Success is a habit, failure is also a kind of habit. Why you will be successful? Because of perseverance. Why did they fail? Because to give up. Insist and give up is a kind of habit. Good habits is the force of the us to success, some people say that the biggest difference between success and failure from different habits. I believe that as long as I try to change their bad habits and keep their good habits, such success will appear in my side

This is my PLE, before I didn't make a PLE, so I am not sure whether such operation, but I feel PLE make me clear my mind.

http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/6200654




Finally this is online tool for Wordle about the last week. 
https://tagul.com/show/w73j5vwm4jze/Meihong%20Zheng





No comments:

Post a Comment