Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Introduction


Before I begin to learn in ADED 1P32 that I first contact blogspot. I had no ideas about the software and I spent several hours reading information and study how to operate. After that I just know blogspot is Pyra Labs companies create blog, blog writing and publishing services, and other functions, is the world's largest and most well-known blog service providers. At present it has been the google company takeover. I choose a blogspot tutorial on YouTube search, so that we can make the operation I learn this software meanwhile I hope this video can help for the first time to use by people who are not good at using the computer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjjHngOsLY


I am an international student and I have been in Canada for four years, I start from the IELP to Brock University. When I started IELP is not very good, sometimes there will be a communication problem, but after 4 years, I have been able to communicate with local students in Canada. Although my English still have a problem, but I think I can progress in my English mistake. My major is Bachelor of Arts 3 year Economics and  this year is my final year, I wish I can graduate smoothly. I know I am not a strong reading ability, although is not as clever as others, but I still very hard to try for the goal of graduation, I constantly remind myself, I cannot give up. If in the process of learning, I met difficult to give up, after that I will also do anything still give up. Before a successful must to hone, the road to success will open for me. Economy for many people, three years diploma is not high, but I learned the different ability in the process, this is not necessarily in the textbook I can learn, and later into the society is very important to me. Brock University's life let me know about knowledge, also make me grow up a lot.



I love sports, I started with professional badminton training from high school in China, even if it is just a amateur badminton lovers, I on the pitch I can find my own self-confidence, because I may not be able to get good grades in studying , but I relax when I play badminton. I have been won in Brock doubles intramurals badminton in 2010 and 2013, at the same time in BUCSSA Sport Night win the single game in 2010 to 2013, so I think I'm in high school the training of the sweat were not in vain. Because when I don't have to train play badminton, other people say I am play badminton so bad, after I told myself must play better than others people, so I will not to look down on others people, because the victory will only to work harder. Playing badminton also let me understand that we, as long as effort can be certain of success.  I share this video in YouTubeit will teach you how to maneuver for the ball is a professional demonstration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoOemSE7YM


When I was young I knew I really like to make a business, whatever large and small. As long as there is opportunity, I think even a little profit I will be hard to do and I have open a online store selling clothes in China, and I also model to take clothes photo, even if it is just a part-time job, profit is not much, but I cherish my own business experience for myself, in the process of business, and I learn a lot of how to sell, how to do advertising increase traffic, etc.In the end, I chose this course, because I think I can improve myself as a digital citizen. I can learn more electronic technology in this course. Although I use blogging for the first time, but I later will continue to learn and update the new content. I hope I can progress in digital citizen.



In addition to these big aspect, there are a few little things about my life to share with you.
1. I have one brother, one older sister and one younger sister.

2. I love dogs.

3. I can speak 4 different language. (mandarinCantoneseHakka and English

4.My hobby is singing, dancing and play the basketball.


5.I really like to cooking and eat some delicious food.
I cook the steak and salmon.


 a big seafood dinner


6. I know how to make a handmade soap and facial cream


7.I want to be International makeup artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment