Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Experience with RSS Feed

My Experience with RSS Feeds
At the start of ADED1P32 week 3, I have never heard RSS reader, but later I know that RSS is a format that describe synchronization and site content. RSS can be one of the following three explain: Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. But in fact the explain all means the same kind of Syndication technologies.RSS is widely used in online news channel, blog and wiki. Use RSS feeds faster access to information, the website provide RSS output, to let users access to the latest update of the site's content. Internet users can be in the client with the help of the support RSS aggregation tool software, in the case of don't open the web site content page to read support RSS output content.
I watched a video and the scope of the article is I am very interested  beauty, I mentioned in previous blog, I want to be a international make-up artist, RSS can let me find my self-study makeup, it is help me a lot, this video is a bit of fun for those who want to dress up like as Audrey. I learned in this video, the original makeup can through different skills to reveal the different human body feeling, the facial make-up techniques may be changed according to specific situation. Makeup make women become more attractive.RSS inside still have a lot of resources about Beauty, I think I will find a good resource to study how to make up.


Thanks ADED let learn new content RSS to help me learn more about can I don't know the content of at ordinary times, can let me from the Internet easier to save time to study the contents of the after-school.

No comments:

Post a Comment